Tuesday 27 February 2018

The Worst Takeaways Ever

I am learning to inform my audience by sharing an entertaining moment.

Have you ever been to a place called Valentines? And no, I’m not talking about a place you go to on Valentine’s Day I’m talking about a restaurant named Valentines.

‘Liam! Eli! Get ready to leave. Yiayias taking you out for dinner.” Mum commanded us to get ready. “Okay mum,” we replied together. As soon as Yiayia came we were off. Once we turned off George Street and onto Dominion Road Yiayia said, ‘“Right you lot, what are we going to have for dinner?” “MacDonald's,” one of us called out. After a lot of ideas someone said, “Lets go to Valentines.” “Yes,” the other one agreed

Once we were at Valentines I had a smallish dinner then I ate almost 10 desserts! But before we could leave I threw up, after we cleaned up we left for home.

In summary I never want to go back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment